photos from my five months as a student in Galway

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I realize that the fact that photos from St. Patrick's Day are just now going up is proof of how far behind I've fallen... but, better late than never, here are Maggie and I ready to start the day March 17th in our Irish green!

Off to the Galway Parade!


Meaghan and Barbara looking as Irish as they can


Streets packed for the start of the parade

These kids had the best seats in the house



...actually, I had a pretty good view as well.



Very Irish beard



Pirates?

Vikings?


Clowns on Segways?



View from Donegan Court apartments

Clare and Barbara on Shop St.

NUI-G's Traditional Irish Music Society taking the stage at Kelly's


Showing off our shamrock face paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment